Features and Benefits
- 3 ¼" jamb depth
- Light Commercial rating and DP 50 available in Single Hung, Single Slider and Picture Window Styles
- Equal site lines on all operating windows
- Superior styling for the look of wood without the maintenance
- Integral J-channel for siding applications and superior frame strength
- Exterior glazing on all EX windows
- ¾" Caldwell adjustable stainless steel balance system
All Burris windows come with industry standard features and are built with quality parts sourced from only the most trusted providers. Our replacement windows are made in 1/8" increments to ensure a more custom fit for the homeowner. In the end, we’ll make sure your windows fit precisely and securely, so you can be absolutely confident in your Burris windows.
Styles and Operator Types
Max. 54" x 120"
Max. 48" x 84"
End Vent Slider
Max. 120" x 66"
Max. 96" x 66"
Max. 60" x 120"
All Burris Windows and doors are available in the three colors: white, tan and clay with color matched hardware. Also, all of our windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements in all 50 states.
Glass Options and Upgrades
Burris Windows uses Cardinal Glass, the industry leader in glass.
- Standard XL Edge Glass Spacers
- LoĒ2- 270 coated glass is available
- LoĒ3- 340 coated glass is available
- LoĒ3- 366 coated glass is available
- Upgrade available to 1" insulated glass unit
- Upgrade available to laminated glass
- Upgrade available to triple pane glass
Privacy and Decorative Glass
Burris Windows offers many styles of obscure glass, which can be used to decoratively separate spaces, yet allow light to pass through. Whether you are trying to decorate an office or conference room door, front door of your home, or an exterior bathroom window, we have the right obscure glass for you.