Our Windows and Doors
Custom Manufactured Windows & Doors
At Burris Windows, we can custom manufacture any kind of window you need, whether you want windows for a new construction project or are just looking to replace the existing windows in your home.
We use only the highest quality vinyl material that is fusion welded for strength and rigidity. Weather resistant hardware, innovative design and superior craftmanship insures thermal and structural performance in every window and door we make.
Browse our product offerings and see why Burris Windows is clearly the best choice for your home.
Window Style Options
- Double strength glass, Cardinal Lowe 270 and Argon. We also offer Cardinal Lowe 366, for more information visit our suppliers page.
- Factory or Field mullions available on all windows & doors.
- Industry leading Caldwell Stainless Adjustable Constant force balance system on all single and double hungs.
- Extruded interlock in sash and meeting rail of all single hung, double hung and sliding windows.
- Aluminum reinforced meeting rail and lock rail in all single hung, double hung and sliders.
Our Replacement windows are made in 1/8" increments to ensure a more custom fit for the homeowner. In the end, we’ll make sure your windows fit precisely and securely, so you can be absolutely confident in your Burris windows.
Obscure Glass Options
Burris Windows offers many different styles of obscure glass, which can be used to decoratively separate spaces, yet allow light to pass through. Whether you are trying to decorate an office or conference room door, front door of your home, or an exterior bathroom window, we have the right obscure glass for you.
Colors & Efficiency
All Burris Windows and doors are available in the three colors: white, tan and clay with color matched hardware. Also, all of our windows can be ordered to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements in all 50 states.